(1) Contains moisturizing beauty ingredients: dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, tea tree leaf oil, centella asiatica leaf/stem extract
(2) Can be applied to makeup. Ultra-thin transparent patch with only 0.05 mm thickness.
Besides being unnoticeable, it is also made of a waterproof urethane material. *
When applying makeup over the patch, please use BB cream or liquid foundation, and press gently from above to let it blend in.
How to use
- ・Clean the concerned areas on your skin and remove moisture. Do not apply cosmetics to the area where the patch is stuck. It may come off easily.
- ・Peel the patch from the transparent film and stick it on the concerned area. You can also apply makeup over the patch.
- ・Peel off slowly when removing from the skin. If it is hard to remove, simply wet it with cold or warm water before peeling.
Acrylates copolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aspergillus culture, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, citric acid, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, hydrogenated retinol, water-soluble collagen, soluble Proteoglycan, squalane, isoflavone, centella asiatica leaf/stem extract, tea tree oil, Houttuynia cordata extract, niacinamide, hydroquinone, coix extract, sodium hyaluronate, hydroxypropyl chitosan, placental lipid, lithospermum officinale root extract, BG, PEG-8 (caprylic acid/capric acid) glycerides, PG, ethanol, octyldodeceth-25, olive fruit oil, polyglyceryl-10 oleate, glycerin, rice bran oil, glycosphingolipids, cetalkonium chloride, decylene glycol, tri(caprylic acid/capric acid) glyceryl, phenoxy ethanol, polysorbate-80, water, disodium phosphate, phosphoric acid K, lecithin, methylparaben
■Caution for use■
- ・Do not use it for anything other than its intended purpose.
- ・Do not use on areas with abnormalities such as wounds, swelling, or eczema.
- ・Use with caution if there are abnormalities on your skin. If abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (vitiligo, etc.), or darkening appear during use after using the product on areas exposed to direct sunlight, discontinue the use immediately. If you continue to use cosmetics as it is, the symptoms may worsen. Therefore, it is recommended to consult a dermatologist.
- ・Especially those with sensitive skin and allergies should be careful when using this product.
- ・Do not use around eyes or mucosae.
- ・Do not apply it for a long time or remove it suddenly as it may cause skin irritation.
■Notes on storage and handling■
- ・Please use as soon as possible after opening.
- ・Do not store in extremely hot or cold places, or in direct sunlight.
- ・Store out of the reach of infants.